Crater Safari Lodge
Just a few minutes away from the lush green tropical rainforest of Kibale Forest National Park, Crater Safari Lodge offers incomparable luxury, breath-taking scenery and outstanding opportunities to observe the unique wildlife.
On the banks of the Nyinabulitwa Crater Lake, Crater Safari Lodge blends perfectly with its surrounding landscape.
Crater Safari Lodge is an Award winning lodge-Best Eco Lodge/Resort and featured in many international news as one of Uganda’s Luxury and Beautiful lodge.
The lodge comprises of seven ultra-luxurious double/twin cottages and two larger cottages each with two rooms to sleep up to four. These family cottages are ideal for larger groups or families. All the cottages have en-suite bathrooms with hot and cold running water as well as solar lighting, internet access, individually designed furniture and stunning scenery around Lake Nyinabulitwa.
Amenities at the lodge include a restaurant, bar, lounge, crafts shop, mobile spa facility, swimming pool and campfire area overlooking the Crater Lake.
Crater Safari Lodge provides the ideal base for many exceptional wildlife activities and excursions to the local attractions including:
- Five-day chimpanzee and wildlife safari
- Chimpanzee tracking
- Chimpanzee habituation experience
- Bigodi Wetland Sanctuary
- Semliki National Park
- Rwenzori Mountains
- Amabere ga Nyina Mwiru Caves
- Crater Lake Hikes
- Mahoma Falls
- Lava pipes(Kills the Eagle)-(3-6 hrs walk)
- Canoeing on the crater lake
- Hike to the Top of the world
- Tea estates and crater walks
- Cycling around Tea estates and crater lakes
- Cultural Activities like weaving hats, mats, baskets
- Community visits/schools, local markets